LTS are a family-run business who are experiencing rapid growth, due to customer demand and is looking for a new Apprentice Information Communication Technician. The role will give the Apprentice the opportunity to learn in a variety of areas within the security surveillance sector.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Commissioning and setting up new CCTV systems
- Documenting and monitoring the above systems
- To solve problems over the telephone and face to face
- Assisting in documenting IT processes and procedures
- Investigating new technologies and providing suggestions as to their use in the business
- Encrypting hard drives in accordance with GDPR
- Document and escalate security issues in accordance with the company policy
- Manage the sharing of network resources to mobile devices
- Interpret and follow IT legislation to securely and professionally work productively in the work environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Information Communication Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Qualification together with on-site training by the employer.
For those starting at Advanced (Level 3), the expected duration would be eighteen months.
There is an opportunity to progress on to the Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) and ultimately on to a Degree Apprenticeship.
Knowledge Modules include:
- KM1 Networking and Architecture
- KM2 Mobile and Operating Systems
- KM3 Cloud Services
- KM4 Coding and Logic
- KM5 Business Process
- MTA Networking
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to progress to the next level Apprenticeship afterwards or permanent role for the right individual.
To see full details and to apply visit here.